Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Activity 4/ Homework

1)What I am passionate about?
The things I am passionate about is Theatre, Dance and music because I use to watch the lion king, Beyoncé and Michael Jackson a lot and these are the things that inspired me to because a performer. I am passionate about the lion king because I used to watch it all the time and the music and the dance and acting together, made me feel nice and warm inside. These things make me smile, these things make me happy and these things are me.
2)What do you want views to take away for your video?
I want the view to be inspired to follow their dreams and do what makes them happy in life, if you want to be an actor be an actor, if you want to be a doctor, be a doctor because you can do anything you set your mind to. This is what I want view to make away from my video.
Inspiration  
3)The story, audience and message of what you are passionate about?
-The Story: being who you are by expressing your self though Theatre, Dance and music
-The Audience: The audience of my video will be teenages.
-The Message: Just do you and be your self no matter what people say!

Activity 4/ Homework
What content might you include in video about your chose subject?
A story of a boy being told by people you will never be good effort to do what you want and your dreams are stupid and his or her story will be proving them people wrong and becoming the person he or her always wanted to be and Inspiring people to follow there dreams 
add a video of from a top 

No comments:

Post a Comment