I think my group showed technical skills however, not everyone made a contribution furthermore, it may be because we found a god idea ad stuck with it. Also people did add jt the answer moreover, yes in a way everyone did make positive contributions.
M2 Question- made constructive contributions to the process?
I think we did and did not make constructive contributions to the process because sometimes we did not know what we were doing and we just was nt in the zone at sometimes if creating the pierce.
D2 Questions- was committed?
I think at times we were committed but at times we was not committed because I. Some practices we just messed around for a bit and there two people arguing about something really stupid.
Furthermore, I think we lost time that would of made our performance even better and that level higher. If we all just were focused 24/7 and in the zone we could have made our performance to a higher standed then what we got.
What I need to do to improve!?
Group: Lara's group
Grading criteria: P1 and M1
BRIT Grade: 7
Rational (Reason for grade): we were very in to the peiece and had very technical skills however, it's bit a grade 8 because we lost attention because something dropped however, we carried on with the performance. Also we made sure that we performed to all three sides and that we did not have are backs to the audience unless we needed to.
Feedback for improvement: we did not have that much depth in the performance in my opinion.
I think I need to take down notes on what we do in rehearsal because sometimes it's my go to talk and I just forget or just forget my line therefore, I need to take notes on what we are doing and how we are doing this thing.
Moreover, this will now help me to have a better performance and to remember lines and stage directions more quicker and easier.
I also need to be demonstrating an extremely high level if technical skills, engagement and am depth in my work and performances in the future.
I also need to be aiming for D1 & 2 and higher. By demonstrate personal and technical skills in rehearsal with consistentently positive and constructive contributions, engagement, commitment, input and self reflection.
No comments:
Post a Comment